This opportunity has now closed. This page is for archive purposes only.
Barrel Organ and English Touring Theatre are making an adaptation of the classic novel Tess of the D’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy, due to tour nationally in 2021/22, and we need your help to make it.
What we are looking for:
- Motivated, passionate individuals up for reinventing what theatre can be post covid
- Young people wanting to pursue a career in theatre or the arts, but feel there are barriers preventing them from doing this
- People interested in the creative process – writing, directing, conception of an idea
Our offer to you is:
- A chance to work with a professional company at the workshopping stage of a process
- The opportunity to become part of a small nationwide company of young makers
- A fee of £75 per session
- An opportunity to come into the rehearsal room and watch your ideas come to life
- An opportunity to workshop your own piece of work as a company
- You must be willing to commit to sessions once a week for 8 weeks from mid October
To find out more information & how to apply please read the PDF document linked here