Adult Children is on tour and we want as many people to experience it as possible. Please read the information below to make sure you are fully aware of content and accessibility.
Adult Children contains the following themes: Reference to a Covid-19 related death
The experience includes the use of on-ear headphones. For visitors who are Deaf or hard of hearing, the following options are available:
- BSL introductory information
- Large over-ear headphones which can encompass a behind-ear hearing aid.
- A volume control allowing independent reduction of the volume in the left or right ear
- A 3.5mm mini-jack socket if you have a direct input cable for your hearing aid
- A personal induction loop if you have a hearing aid with a T-setting
- A captioned version
To listen to an audio described introduction to Adult Children including information about the venue please go to the Vocal Eyes Adult Children page.
The experience will be shown using virtual reality headsets. For visitors with vision impairment or low vision, the following will be available:
- An audio introduction, available in advance one week prior your visit and at the time in the venue
- The experience includes a fully spatialised sound design and has been conceived from the outset to be complete as an audio experience with or without the VR component.
If you have any suggestions about these options or any suggestions about how we can improve the accessibility of Adult Children please email email@example.com – we would be glad to answer your questions and/or hear your suggestions.